Capacity Canada’s board governance boot camp heads to Hamilton for the first time this fall. The program, which helps the leaders of charitable not-for-profits better understand the roles of boards and administrations, has been held annually in Waterloo Region since 2009. With the assistance of local […]Read More
- Don’t let evaluation become the elephant in the room
- Summit helps non-profits navigate in the digital world
- Capacity Canada’s board-matching program expands to EY Waterloo Region
- EvalU completes third session, heads into 2017 with more to come
- It wasn’t a difficult decision. It was the right choice.