Never underestimate the power of a summer job to sway one’s career choices. Peter Braid will vouch for that. “Twenty-five years ago I was working for a member of parliament as a summer student,” Braid said in a recent interview. “Now I’m a member of parliament.” […]Read More
- Don’t let evaluation become the elephant in the room
- Summit helps non-profits navigate in the digital world
- Capacity Canada’s board-matching program expands to EY Waterloo Region
- EvalU completes third session, heads into 2017 with more to come
- It wasn’t a difficult decision. It was the right choice.