Alexis Foster left the building on a mission. “There are definitely some things I’ve learned already,’’ she said Friday (Nov. 6) after attending the first of two, day-long sessions on board governance. “I’m going to grab my laptop to send off my board agenda and my […]Read More
- Don’t let evaluation become the elephant in the room
- Summit helps non-profits navigate in the digital world
- Capacity Canada’s board-matching program expands to EY Waterloo Region
- EvalU completes third session, heads into 2017 with more to come
- It wasn’t a difficult decision. It was the right choice.